Contact Satyajeet Singh
Welcome from Satyajeet Singh
As a Kundalini Yoga Teacher, and as a student of the sister science of Ayurveda, I share with you technologies that you can use to bring about health, happiness, wholeness, and whatever else you desire. Take what works for you.
Yoga and Ayurveda
Kundalini Yoga utilizes technology that goes beyond the traditional eight limbs of Yoga. Kundalini Yoga includes:
- Breathing to regulate and heal our somatic, sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems, and to balance our brain
- The vibration or sound, i.e., gong for relaxation, and chanting, also called "Mantra"
- Meditation to rid our minds of negative ideas and thoughts
- Finger, hand and body postures that utilize energy pathways or "Meridians" to self heal
- Foot massage
Ayurveda is a system of ancient traditional medicine that is becoming embraced as today's source of complimentary or integrative medicine. Ayurvedic medicine includes:
- Aromatherapy, using your primary Dosha to select an essential oil
- Massage of meridian points
- Recipes for healthy eating
Under the topic of aromatherapy, essential oils may be used. There are essential oils that are so pure that they may be ingested, in addition to being used topically for massage and in a diffuser for inhalation.
I use these technologies to maintain my vitality, my inner, natural energy. Your inner, natural energy, can guide you to become who you want to be, to do what you want to do, and to connect with everyone you meet.